Upcoming North Dakota POLST Awareness, Education, and Implementation
This presentation is held monthly on the following dates from 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm.
This session has been approved for 1.5 contact hours by the North Dakota Board of Nursing, North Dakota Board of Social Work Examiners, North Dakota Department of Health – EMS Division, and the Board of Chaplaincy Certification Inc.
- Nancy Joyner, MS, CNS-BC, APRN, ACHPN® North Dakota POLST Program Coordinator
- Sara Schwarz, MA, Chaplain, Hospice of the Red River Valley
- Describe how POLST conversations impact POLST form completion.
- Identify what the role of the nurse is in completing the North Dakota POLST form.
- Explain the process of implementing POLST where you work.
Who should attend
Advanced Practice Nurses, Nurses, Social Workers, Chaplains, and EMS.
What you will gain from attending
- Acquire new skills, competencies, and best practices regarding POLST.
- Learn about best practices and scripting for patients with serious and life threatening illnesses.
- Enhance your awareness and education about POLST in North Dakota.